Monday, October 01, 2007

not much to say...

I've noticed I haven't had much to write about - Apparently, during the NBA off season, my life sort of shuts down. Not to mention I don't have the Pirate, or his antics to keep me going. You would think being knee deep in wedding plans and condo renovations would be plenty to keep be going....but I think that I am just getting tired.

For example: today, I was sitting in a meeting today, and one of my "favorite" (aka - "quite frankly") co workers went on a rant. The kind of rant that would usually make my head spin, and send me into some sort of frenzy that would keep my adrenaline going all day. Instead - I just sat there. I couldn't even find the energy to get worked up. It was the strangest feeling ever....calm. This is what "sane" people feel like day to day. It is a very scary day when even Datamark can't get me fired up! Has this place officially taken the last of my soul?!

No comments: