Tuesday, March 27, 2007

the facts about electricity


The orange extension cord investigation is still going on. I am even more confused now then I was when this began. I noticed that his minivan has nothing but front seats…I thought that might be strange. The thing is, now, no matter how nice the “Pirate” is; I am going to be creeped out.

Here are the facts that I know:

  1. The orange extension cord comes and goes. It appears that when he is home, it is plugged in. When he is not home, it is missing.
  2. Last night after dark, while the cord was plugged in, I saw no obvious lights through the window, and could hear no sounds from a TV. I will point out, that for the almost year I have lived next to this guy, I don’t think I have ever heard a TV.
  3. There are 10 electrical outlets in the apartments. That is 20 items that can be plugged in…and more should you so desire to use extension cords.
  4. I have never actually seen, or heard the neighbor plugging in this extension cord…I can only point out that it goes under his door.

2 comments:

stephanielynn said...

I love this investigation. I have faith that you can get to the bottom of this. Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

This is awfully fishy. Are you sure his name is Pirate and not Chester (the molester)?

I'm scared. Pack up Vincent and move to the boyfriend's.