Tuesday, September 26, 2006

a better way out of work?

Now that Eltonmania is finally dying, my life is slowly returning back to normal...which means trying to figure out ways to not have to work! My personalized Google page has a "How to of the Day" that includes Wikipedia articles that give you all kinds of random how to's. My favorite was how to get your favorite celebrity's autograph...which by the way still hasn't worked. Anyway, today was a great article about how to act crazy to get out of obligations. (I know there are probably some that would argue I could write a more effective article!) I especially love the tips where they say to include your pet. Vincent definately helps out with my crazy factor - especially the non stop stories about what adorable thing he did the night before.

No comments: