Wednesday, September 06, 2006

the new badger?


Over 2 years ago I found a love for Badgers. I couldn't get enough of reading about them and looking at their pictures. Some may even call it an obsession. I knew that I had discussed my love for the badger WAY too much at work when my obsession took a bizarre and even creepy turn. One of my co-workers decided he was doing me a favor by bringing in some frozen Badger paws in a ziplock bag that he had borrowed from his neighbor. (Obviously ignoring the fact that I celebrated the Badger's life, not death at the hands of a hunter!) Imagine explaining to your boss why a ziplock bag with frozen Badger paws was being handed around...I don't have to imagine it, I actually made that explanation.

With that said, I do love the Badger...however, there is a new critter starting to take the turn into the Badger's spot.

Introducing....the BLUE-FOOTED BOOBIE!!

No comments: