Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Too cold for fitness?

Is "it is too cold outside" actually a good excuse for not going to the gym? I am currently in a good old fashioned internal debate about this, and I can't figure out if it is worthy or not.

Plans for tonight: Clean up, do some work from home, go to the gym, watch newest favorite trashy reality TV show, "Bad Girls Club", play some WOW and go to bed.

What has really happened: zero work, eating chocolates that work handed out, watching Comedy Central (oh, Stephen Colbert - you are KILLING me!!!) and of course, convincing myself that it is too DAMN COLD to leave for the gym.

I should be ashamed of myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what it IS too cold for? PAUSING THE EBOOST CAMPAIGNS!!!!

Tapperfan said...

But it is never too cold to severly mess up a certain eBoost campaign, is it?!

Huckleberry Hotbody said...

Oh little Tapperfan... An excuse not to go to the gym need never be a "good" excuse. Anything is appropriate. Allow me to demonstrate: "I can't go to the gym because I do not own a swimsuit." Do I plan on lifting vast amounts of manly weight and fostering a rippelingly muscletacular physique whilst wearing a swimsuit? Nope, But in the time it takes for my brain to try to make sense of my own excuse it's usually too late to bother with the gym (another excellent excuse by the way) Be free with your excuses! I promise you'll be a happier person for it.

Huckleberry Hotbody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

God, that portico bugger is hilarious.

Cheers to hot toddies, cats in birthday hats, and pausing campaigns of any sort.